We have large transom windows in our great room that need some type of shade to protect our furniture from fading. They are approximately 14 feet of the ground. How can I make these operable? I’ve heard about motorizing, but isn’t that expensive?

Motorization for window treatments has made great advancements over the last few years. Most shades and blinds can be battery operated and controlled with a remote which eliminates the need for wiring and keeps the price very reasonable.

Comment Here